Now you can rent our Nicaraguan Resort for a private vacation with family and friends!
Depends upon availability at the time of Reservation *
This Vacation Package Includes:
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from Managua to Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Ecolodge & Spa.
- 6 nights/7 days, luxury accommodations in our 6 Private Casitas and 1 Family Suite. (Maximum occupancy in each Private Casita is 2 persons. Our Family Suite can accommodate up to 3 family members.)
- 15 person maximum occupancy for entire Hacienda.
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served only at specified times in Hacienda’s alfresco dining terrace. Food and refreshments are not included while guests are away from our resort. During excursions, we will escort you to reputable restaurants, where you may purchase meals and beverages.
- Excursions are provided in our two comfortable, air-conditioned vans, (each van has capacity for 10 passengers in seat belts). See more details of our excursions under TOURS & ACTIVITIES.
- Maid service everyday of your stay. Access to laundry services, (laundry fees are not included).
- Day trip to Nicaragua’s famous Pacific Coast beaches.
- Use of all our facilities: Free Wi-Fi in bar, Free calls to US/Canada, “Lazy River” Pool, pool recliners, pool towels, hammocks… Spa Services are not included in the package, but available with 72 hour advance reservation and are subject to availability. See link to SPA SERVICES.
- We can assist you with flight information or any other services you might require!
- NOT INCLUDED: Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), Airfare, Airport fees, Baggage fees, Nicaraguan Government Taxes, Spa Services, Additional Transportation, and Gratuities for the Hacienda Staff are not included.
Typically we book groups that arrive on a Saturday and stay through the following Friday. Extra nights can be arranged for an additional cost. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* A minimum of 12 guests is required & a maximum of 15 guests can be accommodated.
Sample Itinerary, (this can be modified to accommodate your group’s wishes):
Saturday: Airport pick-up and transfer to our Hacienda, where you will be greeted with happy smiles and our signature welcome cocktails! If your flight lands in Managua by 6 PM, your group may arrive in time to enjoy your first delicious dinner at the Hacienda.
Sunday: Take in the spectacular views as you enjoy a leisurely breakfast, served from 7:30 to 9 AM, on our Hacienda’s dining terrace. Take a day to unwind at the Hacienda, just chill in the “Lazy River” pool, sunbathe or laze in a hammock at all day, while our attentive Staff takes good care of you! A lovely alfresco lunch will be served for you at 12 noon on the dining terrace. We can arrange Spa Services for on this day, (not included in package price). In the early evening, we will enjoy a traditional Nicaraguan BBQ at the Hacienda, featuring authentic national dishes.
Monday: After an early 7:30 AM breakfast at the Hacienda, we depart for the Mombacho Cloud Forest, where you will be taken on an exhilarating guided hike over the “Crater Trail,” (Zip-lining through the treetops can be added for an additional cost). Lunch on Mombacho is not included in the package price. We return to the resort at about 3 PM to unwind before dinner is served at 7 PM.
Tuesday: After another early 7:30 AM breakfast, we depart for Granada! Latin America’s colonial jewel and one of the oldest cities in the American Continent, where you will explore some of its most popular sites. After lunch (not included) overlooking Granada’s bustling Central Park, we will proceed to Las Isletas, tiny islands where a small boat(s) will provide a guided tour through this nature lover’s dream. Here, you may admire the flora and fauna of Lake Nicaragua, as we navigate through the tiny islands in the 10th largest lake freshwater lake in the world! Return to Hacienda Puerta del Cielo about 3 PM to relax a bit before dinner, which is served at 7 PM
Wednesday: Beach Day! After an early breakfast we will head west toward the beach, where you may dip into the Pacific Ocean, catch some rays at the beach and enjoy fresh caught seafood (lunch not included). We return about 6 PM for a quick shower before dinner is served at 7 PM, on the Hacienda’s dining terrace.
Thursday: Linger over your morning coffee and a relaxing breakfast, served from 7:30 to 9 AM. You have a free morning to relax at the Hacienda! After lunch, served at 12 noon, we will depart the Hacienda for Catarina, a picturesque mountain-top village, known for its flower gardens and expansive vistas of Laguna de Apoyo, Mombacho and Lake Nicaragua in the distance. Next, we’ll travel to Masaya – Nicaragua’s cradle of culture – to visit El Mercado Antiguo (Old Market), where you will find a treasure trove of native handicrafts. In the early evening we will enjoy a Nicaraguan folk dance and music presentation, called “La Verbena.” (Dinner & drinks are available during the show, but are not included in the package price).
Friday: After breakfast and check-out, we will drive you back to Managua International Airport for your return flight home!
Prices for an all inclusive Vacation
(12) Guests: $ 18,396.00 USD
(15) Guests: $ 21,210.00 USD
Honeymoon Packages at the Hacienda*
- Accommodation for two persons in “Casa Linda,” Hacienda Puerta del Cielo’s only Honeymoon Suite. Casa Linda is our most luxurious cabana, with a private indoor Jacuzzi, indoor & outdoor showers, private patio, private deck with hammock, and direct access to our “lazy river” tropical pool.
- Round-trip transfers for two persons from Managua International Airport to Hacienda Puerta del Cielo. (Add US$10.00 dollars each way for after-hours travel occurring between 7 PM & 7 AM).
- Welcome bottle of Sparkling Wine.
- Romantic dinner for two at 7 PM each night while Guests are at our Hacienda. (Dinner is not available after 8 PM nor can it be provided at other locations).
- One “Signature Cocktail” from the Hacienda’s Bar, per person, on each night of your stay. This includes Flor de Caña Rum, Chilean Wine and Toña or Victoria Beer.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9 AM and Lunch is served at 12 noon on the Hacienda’s dining terrace while Guests are on the property. (Meals are not available outside of set mealtimes and cannot be provided if Guests are away from the Hacienda during mealtimes.)
- One hour-long individual massage at the Hacienda for each person, (please note that we have (1) one in-house masseuse, so “couples massages” are not available).
- Guided Tour of the Spanish Colonial City of Granada for two persons, provided by Hacienda Staff. (See Granada Tour description.)
- NOT INCLUDED: Additional Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic), Airfare, Airport fees, Baggage fees, Nicaraguan Government Taxes, Additional Spa Services, Additional Transportation and Gratuities for the Hacienda Staff are not included.
The 2,3 ,4 & 5 Night Packages includes everything described above.
*PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROMOTIONAL PACKAGES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE “GREEN SEASON,” FROM MAY 1st THROUGH OCTOBER 31st
“Green Season” Pricing for our Honeymoon Packages (per couple)
2 Nights Package: $ 949.00 USD
3 Nights Package : $ 1,284.00 USD
4 Nights Package: $ 1,619.00 USD
5 Nights Package: $ 1,954.00 USD
~Personalized Honeymoon packages and extended stays are also available. Please contact email@example.com for pricing.~